Monday, February 6, 2012

30 days and counting . . .



30 days and counting until Alla and I hang our show "Inside Out" at Artists' Gallery in Lambertville, NJ. Looking over everything, I'm in good shape, but of course I will "fuss" with a few works and there's all of the remaining administrivia to get done - like send out the invitations and press releases, plan the menu and music for the reception, etc.

In the meantime, the inventory I have left after the winter sale continues to sell, so I'm also working to keep the walls filled at both Artists' Gallery and Chapmen Gallery in Doylestown. Nice problem to have . . . .

Today I worked on this painting - please note it's not finished, I still need to complete the foreground and do some additional work in the sky itself. I have not posted in a while so I thought I better get something up here before you all forgot about me.

This painting, along with a couple of others I've not yet finished, will be going into Artists' Gallery this month and can seen in the gallery this Friday.

Phew!

Title: Billowing Clouds in Cape Cod
Size & Medium: 8 x 9, Oil on Panel
Price:

No comments: